GEFA COVID-19 Update
Due to the COVID-19 virus, GEFA staff are working remotely—with minimal staff in the office—to ensure our programs continue operating smoothly.
Customers and loan applicants can find links to important documents associated with receiving GEFA financing for water, sewer, stormwater, and solid waste projects.
Should you need further assistance, please contact a GEFA staff member.
- Guidance Document for Project Requirements
- Cash Flow Model
- Supplemental General Conditions for Federally-Assisted State Revolving Fund
- American Iron and Steel (AIS) Special Conditions
- Interest Rates
- Conservation Financing Options
- Loan Agreement - City/County
- Loan Agreement - Authority
- Tax Certificate
- IRS 8038G Form
- Assignment and Security Agreement
- Environmental Facilities Agreement
- ACH Authorization Form
- Loan Servicing Fee Schedule
- Fiscal Sustainability Plan (FSP) Certification (CWSRF)
Draw Request Forms
Architectural and Engineering (A/E) Services Procurement