GEFA COVID-19 Update
Due to the COVID-19 virus, GEFA staff are working remotely—with minimal staff in the office—to ensure our programs continue operating smoothly.
GEFA Board Meeting
The quarterly meeting of the Georgia Environmental Finance Authority board of directors.
A Meeting of the Board of the Georgia Environmental Finance Authority will be held on Monday, January 25, 2021 at 12:30 p.m.
In accordance with safety precautions regarding the COVID-19 virus and in keeping with the Governor’s Declaration of a Public Health State of Emergency, members of the public who want to participate in the public meeting must do so via conference call. To participate in the public meeting, please utilize the following toll-free conference call number, 888-698-8991, and conference code 4663622951.
To respond to this notice or to request additional information, please contact GEFA via U.S. mail at 233 Peachtree St NE, Ste 900, Atlanta, GA 30303-1506, via phone at 404-584-1000, via fax at 404-584-1069, or at gefa.georgia.gov.
- Call to order, establishment of a quorum
- Adoption of minutes
- November 5, 2020
- Executive director’s report
- Emergency loan – Dooling, town of
- Emergency loan – Ludowici, city of
- Emergency loan – Metter, city of
- Resolution for State Properties Commission – Flowery Branch
- Governor’s budget recommendation
- Loan program policy update
- Loan applications
- GEFA FY2020 audit review
- Financial report
- GEFA FY2021 budget update
- Capacity update
- Next board meeting – May 11, 2021, TBD