GEFA can assist you with your question, comment, or suggestion by completing the information on this form. We appreciate you taking a few minutes to help us better serve you.

Apply for weatherization services with your local community action agency.

Learn more about the Home Energy Rebate Programs.

Submit a Georgia Open Records Act request.

Do you want to receive a response?