GEFA COVID-19 Update
Due to the COVID-19 virus, GEFA staff are working remotely—with minimal staff in the office—to ensure our programs continue operating smoothly.
Energy Conservation Financing
GEFA finances energy conservation and renewable energy projects at water, sewer and solid waste facilities.
A 1 percent interest rate reduction is available on energy conservation and renewable energy loans made from the Georgia Fund, the Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF), and the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (DWSRF). Eligible energy projects include:
- Landfill methane gas collection;
- Geothermal, solar and wind power production;
- Combined heat and power;
- Energy management planning;
- Inflow/infiltration (I/I) detection equipment and projects;
- Lighting upgrades; and
- Installation of energy efficient treatment equipment and processes.
Clickfor more information on GEFA’s conservation financing.
Click here for application information.